Thursday, February 10, 2011

Normal, Everyday Life

It's been over a month since I blogged about normal, everyday life.

I've been dragging my feet.

My dad was my most faithful blog-reader, and I admit that much of the time when I blogged he was the audience I pictured in my mind. I miss him so much. And in some ways it doesn't seem that normal, everyday life should continue without him here. Or my blog.

And yet it does. And I know he would want me to continue to record these memories. He loved reading about what was happening in our lives and seeing our pics of Katelee.

So. Here goes.

Winter has finally come to Denver this month! We've had a couple of days of cancelled school, as well as cancelled church on Sunday! Here are a few pictures I snapped of Katelee out enjoying the first real snow! It's much deeper now.
Recently Katelee had 'pajama day' at school. She was SO EXCITED! She has school in the afternoons, and we had several errands to run that morning, including Kindergarten Registration (KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION! Isn't that CRAZY?!?!) and she insisted on wearing her pajamas all day because she was so excited about pajama day. She did look cute, and hey, I guess you can get away with wearing pajamas all day when you are four. Too bad you can't get away with that (at least in public) when you are 29. She also got to choose one stuffed animal to take to school, and she chose her beloved puppy.


1 comment:

  1. so cute! My kids all love pajama day at school. I registered Brig for kindergarten last week too and now everyday he asks when he gets to start going. It isn't the same as writing for your dad but just know that you have tons of blog readers and we all love reading about your lives and seeing your pics. so don't stop!

    ReplyDelete