Monday, September 5, 2011

Crazy Hair Day

I've got lots of fun photos to share of our Labor Day Weekend, but as always, I'm playing catch-up. So first, let's go back to last Friday, which happened to be Crazy Hair Day at school for Katelee & Kassandra. (Have I mentioned that Kassandra is coming here before school for an hour or two each morning? It's WONDERFUL. It means no TV and happy time around here. We really love that girl!)

With all my interest with hair, lately, I was determined to do something really awesome for crazy hair day! We looked at pictures and planned, and these are the hairstyles we came up with.

KATELEE


KASSANDRA


They really looked awesome!

As I walked them into the school, I could tell they felt like superstars! Everyone commented on their hair, and the other kids were so cute and enthusiastic in their comments! The huge smiles on their faces made it all worth while. Oh, happy days.

1 comment: