Friday, September 18, 2009

O Baby!

I got GREAT news just now!  
I'm a match!
I'm a match!
I'm a match!

I'm crying, I'm so happy.  Matching blood types is only the preliminary requirement to see if you can give someone else an organ, but I am so thrilled to be on the potential donor list.  I would love to be chosen as the one to give my dad a kidney.

No matter who gets to be the lucky donor in the end, though, I am so excited for my dad to get the transplant and begin feeling better again.  My dad is my hero.  He never complains, but he is so sick.  I just want him to feel like himself again soon.  

4 comments:

  1. Your dad is so awesome! We have been praying for him. The more people that match the first step the better chance of finding a match for the other requirements so that is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!!! I will keep my fingers crossed... and pray for your family of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn-I didn't know that about your dad. But yay! I hope it works out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry! I didn't know that your dad was having health problems! I hope he gets his transplant and he gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete