Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What a Difference Two Years Makes

There's just something about Katelee in these pictures we took on July 5th . . . she looks so BIG! So grown-up! She's such a little girl, with few signs of baby-ness about her anymore.

Sigh.




Compare those pictures to these ones taken exactly two years previously.

What a difference two years can make!

I love my big, smart, funny, independent, gorgeous girl, who is so proud of all the grown-up things she is learning! She can (usually) buckle her own car seat buckles, pour her own milk and cereal, use the TV remote, and so much more. And I am so proud of her.

But sometimes I feel like I miss her. The little version of her.

Anyone else ever feel this way?

1 comment:

  1. YES! Everyday this summer I've looked at Alexis and realized that she is getting so big! It's crazy how fast the time goes...

    ReplyDelete