Monday, November 14, 2011

Growing Up

Katelee is growing up so fast, TOO fast!, and the signs of it are everywhere.

This weekend I admit to shedding a few sentimental tears over a couple of big milestones.

On Friday, she told me she had a loose tooth. Her first! She was so excited and told EVERYONE we came into contact with that day all about it. :)

Saturday she asked Gerald to take the training wheels off her bike. 3 minutes later she came in to tell me she could ride a bike. Literally! 3 minutes! She was obviously ready!



Sunday on our way to church Katelee was eating an apple - and that loose tooth came right out! I couldn't resist a little photo shoot today of her new smile - she looks so adorable with that little gap in her teeth! :)
That missing tooth, that freckle nose, those twinkly eyes . . . I've never seen anything so beautiful!

I love this age so much. I ask Katelee everyday if she can just stay 5 forever. :) Maybe I don't really want her to stop growing up forever, but I DO wish she would slow down a bit . . .

1 comment: