Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nine Years

Today marks nine happy married years for Gerald and I! For the first time we are apart on our anniversary; Gerald flew home early this morning to Denver, and I am staying here in Mesquite for awhile longer. We miss each other, but it's okay. We know we love each other so much, and we'll celebrate when I get home. :) In the meantime, I just wanted to say how lucky I am to have Gerald. He is truly a great guy. He serves others, works hard, never complains, is a good daddy to Katelee, and a wonderful husband! Gerald isn't perfect, but his faults are small and insignificant . . . so he's pretty close! And I love him so much. I've leaned on him a lot over the past couple of weeks, and he's been right there holding me up. He truly is my support and the love of my life. I love you, honey! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! All of your friends here have wish that we could be there to support you during this hard time. Of course, you have had the best friend there to lean on! I am sorry you are apart today. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I am sorry that you have to be apart for your anniversary. I felt bad I wasn't able to come down and support you and your family. My family told me what a nice service it was. We are thinking of you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sweetheart!

    I love you and miss you. Sorry we couldn't be together on our anniversary. I'd say I'm the luckiest man in the world to have you as my wife.
    I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete