Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cheap Organization

I've been in an organizing frenzy lately, cleaning and reorganizing the garage, pantry and closets. The other day I decided it was high time to tackle this area:
It does not matter how carefully I fold the towels and put them away in neat stacks, after a day or two the piles inevitably look like this. And it's been driving me crazy!
Money is my common excuse for not having some areas as organized as I would like. I would love to just go out and buy bins or drawers for the towels, but that doesn't fit into my budget right now. So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I found some old boxes in the garage...
... and with an hour, some scraps of paper, and lots of modge podge, I turned them into this:
I smile every time I reach for a towel now.
Hooray for organization!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love them! They are so cute, and the price was so right! Doesn't it feel good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are incredible. I have had the same excuse for not being organized no money to buy bins and stuff. I am going to have to try to be more artistic and creative like you now cuz those are really cute!

    ReplyDelete