Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Field Day

Today is Katelee's last day of school!  

I am SO EXCITED for summer!!!  
(Yes, I did just use three exclamation points!!!)
The biggest reason is that I LOVE having my girl home.  We have so many fun plans and a great summer schedule worked out, and I am really excited for it to begin.

I have many things to catch up on with my blog, including Kindie graduation, spring piano recital, and more.  Today I will tell you about Katelee's FIELD DAY!  Field day was held on May 10, and Katelee had a fun time.  
She got to play Tiger Tail Tag,
play with a parachute,
play Ant Tag (Katelee is being a dead ant on her back because she was tagged - can you see her?),
put on tattoos,

and eat popsicles.  It was hot, but she had fun!
Blake and I had a lot of fun watching, though I don't think he appreciated it when sister put her pink hat on his head.  :)
More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment