Monday, May 7, 2012

Fun Run

Katelee's school does an annual Fun Run as a way to earn money for the school.  Students are supposed to get money pledges, and then do as many laps as they can to earn the money.  I'm a little against asking other people to donate money to a school they don't even affiliate with, so we didn't get any pledges.  But every student is still asked to participate.  The night before the Fun Run, Katelee was feeling a bit nervous.  But we encouraged her to go, and she ended up having a great time.

The morning of the Fun Run was sunny and beautiful!  Parents and families are encouraged to attend.  Blake and I showed up and did a couple of laps with Katelee for fun!  Then we spent the rest of the time cheering her on.  Katelee did 6 laps.  She wanted to stop at two, so I'm proud that she stuck with it for a little longer.

Of course, I forgot my camera, but I did take pics of her in her running gear when we got home.

Following the Fun Run, Katelee's class had an ice cream party.  What a fun day it turned out to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment