Friday, January 30, 2009

I've caught the blogging itch..

So, as many of you know, I have had a blog now for months and months and I have never posted.  But recently I have just really had the urge to write and record more of the things that are happening to our family, and I like that with a blog you can share those memories with others.  So, we'll see if I keep it up or not.  

I know that the post below about Katelee's haircut is really disorganized.  I will have to figure out how to move pictures around and not cut the text in half and so forth.  Give me time.  I'm new at this!  :)

2 comments:

  1. We have missed you Jenn! I am happy I can see what is going on with you! Katelee is still so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope that the only reason for blogging isn't because you are thinking too much about moving...because I just might have to cry.

    ReplyDelete