Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Cupcakes

I've been looking for an excuse lately to try fondant cupcakes.  My cousin Lindsey inspired me even further by making some darling fondant cupcakes this week.  

Then Gerald mentioned that he wanted a special treat to give to his Primary class this Easter Sunday.  So I volunteered to make some spring/Easter cupcakes for the kids in his class.  

This is how they turned out.  They were really easy.  If you are thinking of trying out fondant for the first time - try a cupcake!  Much easier than a cake.  And I think they are cute.  

I love fondant. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love those. I saw Gerald carrying one around church and I thought, "Oh man, those look awesome. I wonder who did that?" I should've known.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey was mucho impressed!!! So was I! Thanks to both you and Gerald.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cupcakes. I am so impressed with how much energy and creativity you have.
    Aunt Alice

    ReplyDelete