Sunday, December 27, 2009

Dressing Up

As previously mentioned, Katelee's gift from Gerald and I this year was a box of dress-ups. I was a little anxious about her reaction, as she had told me lately that she wanted some specific things for Christmas, and none of them were dress-ups. I was sitting next to her helping her open the heavily-taped box. When she opened the lid and saw what was inside, she gave a little gasp and then turned to me and gave me the most wonderful, spontaneous, sincere hug ever and cried out, "Thank you!" That one little gesture made my entire Christmas day. She has spent a lot of time in dress-ups since! Here are some pictures of her, mostly from Christmas day, modeling some of her new princess clothes:
The day after Christmas, my sister and her family returned to Mesquite. The cousins had fun dressing up together. Aren't they such pretty girls?
When the cousins were no longer around to dress-up with, Aunt Brittany (being the FABULOUS Aunt that she is!) stepped into play with Katelee. They made their own run way and modeled their gorgeous dress-ups for us. Don't you love Katelee's poses? Katelee really seems to love all her dress-ups, but I have to say that the Snow White dress is by far the most popular one; in Katelee's words, "That's 'cuz this one is my favorite."

No comments:

Post a Comment