Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Baking

It was fun to do the traditional Christmas baking this year at my mom's house. My mom is an amazing baker, and she made many of her usual foods: caramel popcorn, peanut butter cookies with a chocolate kiss in the middle, gooey Chex mix, and her famous sugar cookies. Katelee and I had a really fun time helping grandma make the sugar cookies.



I can't get enough of Katelee's cute hands!
Also, my sisters asked me to teach them how to make fondant while we were together. We had a lot of fun making fondant Christmas cupcakes together. I wish I had a picture of all the cupcakes, but I didn't get a picture until many of the cupcakes were already eaten! Here are a few of the ones we made - I think they turned out really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment