Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pictures of a Four-Year-Old

I'm finally posting some pictures of Katelee's birthday!

The balloons:
The smiles:
The new birthday banner I made with my mom's cricut. I'm in love. My mom (and her cricut) definitely need to live closer. :)
The castle cake:
Katelee had a very specific order: It had to be chocolate and it had to be a castle. :)
The heart-shaped ice cubes:
(The girls really loved these!)
The anticipation:
The friends:
The wishes:
The yumminess:
The freeze dancing:
(What's a party without freeze dancing?)
The new bike:
I'm quite proud of this project. I got his used bike for free from Craigslist. Gerald and I bought it a new seat cover and a princess basket (surprisingly inexpensive!), gave it a paint fix-up and a good scrubbing and I think it looks great. Katelee is perfectly happy with her new bike. :)

The opening of presents:
Thank you, Petty's, for cleaning out your unused toys right before Katelee's birthday.
She LOVES your gifts! :)
This is what Katelee did when Gerald said, "Hold up your present and smile." Ha ha ha!
The beautiful BIG girl:

2 comments:

  1. I CANNOT believe she is 4! Are you sure you aren't mis-counting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! She is so cute! she is going to be an awesome 4 year old!

    ReplyDelete