Saturday, May 21, 2011

Videos of the Dance Recital

For grandparents, other family members, and any friends who care, here are some movie clips of Katelee's dance recital. I love watching them - so precious! The only dance I don't have a recording for is the Pony Dance. I thought I had the video camera recording until the dance ended and the camera powered off . . . Oops!

If my recording skills seem to be lacking, just keep in mind that I was trying to record with one hand and take pictures with the other hand at the same time! :)

Also, this is the first time I had Katelee wear her dance leotard without a shirt underneath - and I PROMISE I feed her! She looked so thin in this leotard - you can see her ribs and her belly button poking out! Ha ha ha! We like to call her our skinny-winny around here. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment