Sunday, January 22, 2012

NEW FAMILY PICTURES!

I am blessed to know many talented and gifted people. One of the most talented people I know is my wonderful cousin, Elena. Pretty much she is GREAT at everything she does. :) And she is completely generous when it comes to sharing her talents with others. While we were recently visiting Arizona, Elena offered to take some new family photos for us. I was thrilled! We had a lovely time at the lake taking pictures, and they turned out every bit as beautiful as I had hoped. Thank you, Elena! Here are some of my favorites:
(I can't wait to print this one huge and hang it in my house!)

If you live in the Mesa, Arizona area, or know anyone who does, I can't recommend Elena highly enough! Call her up for your next family pictures . . . you won't be sorry. She is probably the most professional and talented photographer I've ever worked with - truly amazing! Her photography website is http://thurstonphotographs.blogspot.com/.

Now, I'm off to print new pictures - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment