Friday, January 6, 2012

Polar Express Party

Okay, I knew I was behind in blogging about the holidays, but I didn't know I was THIS behind! Just found these pictures from Katelee's last day of school before Christmas break. The kindergarten had a Polar Express Party, and Katelee had a wonderful time!

She got to wear her jammies, slippers, and bathrobe to school. Also, she got to invite a 'special guest' to attend the party with her - and she chose daddy!
At the party, they were given tickets for the Polar Express. They made a train to the library, where they got to hear the book read aloud. Afterwards, they had hot chocolate "as rich as melted chocolate bars," enjoyed cookies and snacks, made a Christmas craft, and snuggled together to read Christmas books. Katelee read "The Grinch" to Gerald.
Making her snowman ornament.
I am the room mom for Katelee's kindergarten class, so I get to help in planning these parties and I LOVE it! Because Blake was so newborn at the time of this party, I only attended the last 20 minutes or so, but it was super fun, and Katelee had a wonderful time.

No comments:

Post a Comment