Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beautiful Bride

Confession: I like to watch those wedding shows on TLC like Last Bride Standing or Say Yes to the Dress.

The other night I was watching one with Katelee and she began to ask about my wedding dress. So, I jumped up and pulled it out of the closet. Katelee was astounded that I happened to just have it on hand, but even more amazed when I asked her if she wanted to try it on. Of course, she looked beautiful! She asked if she could wear my dress when she gets married someday. I told her of course she can, but we'll see if she still really feels that way when that special day comes. :) She might have a lot more growing to do before it fits perfectly, but suddenly the time I have left before she is really a bride seems much, much too short. I told her on the spot that she must stop growing! But every time I tell her that she just giggles, so I don't think I'm really getting my point across.

1 comment: