Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Some Days are Just Like That

Yup. One of those days. I had tried everything and it was just a sad day at our house. So instead of crying myself, I decided to take pictures. :)
It doesn't help that both of my kids sympathy cry with the other. Thought Katelee might stop doing that as Blake got older, but nope. If one of the kids is crying - really crying - the other inevitably joins in. I guess it's sweet, their bond, in a way. But one crying kid is enough for me to handle at once. :)

3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, we know those days. My favorite funny pictures from such days are where a younger sibling looks philosophically at an older sibling melting down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - I had to giggle. But only because when I'm in those situations (which happen often) laughing is about all I can manage without punching something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds familiar. Once I took my oldest in for her well-check. My youngest immediately starting crying when she saw the nurse and kept saying, "Not me! Not me!" It got better when the oldest had to get a shot and was very unprepared emotionally for that one- which made her start crying too. Then my middle child thought that was very funny, and started saying ha-ha until he learned he unexpectedly had to get one too. Then we had all three crying in the doctors office. I could only laugh. What's a mother to do?

    ReplyDelete