Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break

Today Katelee went back to school after a 10-day spring break! It was wonderful to have her home and I am honestly super sad to send her back to school. :( While on spring break we did some fun things, such as:
  • birthday party at Pump It Up!
  • swimming at the rec center
Katelee LOVES the water slide!
  • LOTS of time at the park or outside riding bikes!
  • Enjoyed a picnic - the weather has been AMAZING - shorts and t-shirts and flip flops, oh my!
  • Movie night in the princess tent.
  • Buying a new car - yuck. But at least it's done! Hooray!
  • Lots and lots of playing and reading and crafting and more!
Now we're just counting down the days until summer break! I think I'm personally more excited than Katelee. I love having my girl home and with me all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment