Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'm a Mormon.

Something pretty cool is happening around here. The church has decided to invest in a multimedia advertising campaign in the Denver area. This isn't a new thing. The church has apparently tried similar strategies in other areas and had good results, and now it's our turn.

This means "I'm a Mormon" billboards. "I'm a Mormon" commercials that will air regularly for the next 6 months. And a huge push for help from the members of the church to talk to our friends and neighbors. Every member of our stake (I think ages 14 and older) are asked and expected to create a profile on mormon.org. They even took church time to show us all how. (Not that it's hard to do - it's extremely easy.) I did mine, and it is now up and running! It was really quick to create this profile, and any adult member of the church can make one. I recommend doing it. You never know if there is someone in the world who just might relate to you and be touched by your story.

Click here to see "I'm a Mormon" profiles. If you want, you can click here to read mine. And click here to create your own profile!

No comments:

Post a Comment