Friday, September 9, 2011

NEW FAMILY PICTURES!

We took new family pics so we could update our out-of-date pictures on our adoption blog.

We think the pictures turned out really fun! What do you think?

We have to choose just ONE for our main page/letter for our online adoption profile. If you had to choose only one, which would you choose??
OPINIONS, PLEASE! :)A few pictures of just the two of us.Gerald was having WAY too much fun. :)My girl - isn't she beautiful?
Leave a comment and let us know what picture(s) you like best!

7 comments:

  1. My two favorites are the ones with Katelee's ( I always spell her name wrong!) arms around your necks. Cute pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so cute. I think the one with Katelee's arms around you two is my favorite. but you really cant go wrong, they are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the second picture best! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Either the second one down, or the one where everyone is looking up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all great, but I LOVE the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures!!! Wow!! I don't think I could pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the pictures. You have such a cute family! Thanks for inviting my to read your blog. I was laughing out loud at the list of funny things Katelee says. :)

    ReplyDelete