Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day to My Little Lovebug

            
Dear Katelee,

I love you so much!  Every day you bring such sunshine and happiness into my life.  Here is a small list of things I love about you:
  • I love your giggle and how quick you are to laugh.  I can't resist tickling you a million times a day just to hear that cute laugh and squeal.  Thanks for laughing through each day and making me laugh, too. 
  • I love how much you love to learn new things.  You are getting so grown-up and independent, and I love watching you learn new things constantly.  You have such a bright mind and capacity to learn, and I am so proud of all the things  you have already mastered and look forward to all the other things you still have to learn.
  • I love your constant energy; go, go, go!  
  • I love your enthusiasm!  Whenever we enter a room, you shout hello to all of your friends there.  You are always excited about what we are doing or what we are going to do next.  You anticipate events with such excitement.  You are so much fun!
  • I love your goodness.  You have such a big heart and always want to be a helper to mommy and others.  You want those around you to be happy.  You have such a loving and giving personality that I love so much.
There are many more things I love about you!  Thanks for being my daughter; I love you so much and will love you forever!

xoxox,

Mommy

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! I also love when Katelee enters a room, the way she waves and says hi to everyone she sees makes me laugh everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every little boy and girl should be so lucky to have a mommy like Jennifer.
    Love,
    Aunt Alice

    ReplyDelete