Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged by Jennie

Happy Tag!

Here are the rules:

Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete.

Six Things That Make Me Happy:

1.  Gerald - he's the best guy in the world!
2.  Katelee - she is my sunshine.
3.  Our extended family - we seriously love ALL our family!  What would we do without all of you?
4.  Great friends - I have friends I would do anything for, and vice versa.  What a blessing.
5.  Teaching - this truly is one of my favorite things to do.  I get so exciting thinking of new and better and more creative ways to teach something...
6.  Reading a good book

I tag Tiffany, Juli, Kari M., Jaime, Scooby, and Jenny S.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing along with my "tag." I enjoyed reading what makes you happy!

    ReplyDelete