Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day to My Valentine

Dear Gerald,

Happy Valentines Day!  I just want you to know that I love you so much and am so thankful for all you do for me and our family.  Here are just a few things that I appreciate about you:
  • You have a strong and steady testimony of the gospel that never wavers; you are such a strength to me.
  • You always let me put my cold feet on your legs to warm them up in bed, even though I don't let you put your cold feet on me.  Thanks!
  • You are very thoughtful and  unselfish, always thinking about me and Katelee and putting our needs first. 
  • You are so good at taking the trash out.  :)  Thanks for all you do to help out around the house.
  • You are a great daddy!  I love that as soon as you get home from work you drop everything for a few minutes to run in circles with Katelee.  You are always so tender and patient with her.  She loves you so much!
  • You are such a hard worker.  Thanks for working hard for our family and for always being an honest and dependable employee.
  • You are great at reading picture books.
  • You are always willing to serve, no matter who needs your help or what they need from you, you are there.
  • You are a great son, son-in-law, brother, uncle and cousin - no wonder everyone loves you so much!
  • You are a great listener and conversationalist.  I love talking to you.  Even though we should go to bed earlier some nights, it's great to talk to you for hours at a time.
Thanks for being someone I can ALWAYS depend on to be there for me and to love me and to do what is right.  I love you so much, honey!  Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

Love,

Jennifer

1 comment: