Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dad

Today is my dad's birthday. 53 years ago today he was born into this world.

My gift to him in celebration of his birthday is a donation to the American Kidney Foundation. Thanks to generous donations and a few cake orders during my Cake for a Cause month, I am able to donate $300. Thank you to everyone who helped!

I miss him everyday. My dad loved to celebrate someone's birthday on his own blog with a bunch of photos of them. I've decided it's only fitting to do the same thing for him today. :)

My dad knows I love him. Still, I wish I could call him up tonight and tell him so.

If your loved ones are only a phone call away, call them up and tell them how much you love them. You won't regret it.

Happy Birthday, Dad.

I love you.

2 comments:

  1. That was a nice post to celebrate your dad! I hope you and your whole family are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family was in my thoughts all day on his bday. Great way to remember him! Cute pictures. Love you guys and hope you continue to recieve the comfort and blessings you need. PS i have text you a few times and never get a response do you have a different cell # or something?

    ReplyDelete