Monday, December 19, 2011

Church Christmas Party

We celebrated Christmas with our ward this year with a delicious breakfast followed by a program. Blake stayed home with grandma, who was visiting at the time, and Gerald, Katelee and I went. The primary children sang songs and acted out the nativity for the program, and it was really adorable! I have been in my calling as the primary chorister for just over one year now, and I still think it is the absolute BEST calling EVER! I love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this church calling!

I meant to, but never did blog about the primary program this year, which the kids presented so beautifully. It was fun to have the kids sing some Christmas songs at this party, too.

The party ended with a visit from . . . Santa Claus! This is the best picture I got of Katelee and Santa, however. She wasn't willing to go sit on his lap this time, because, in her own words, "Mom, that's not really Santa. It's just Brother Shannon."

Sad. She's getting too smart for her own good. :) I admitted that Brother Shannon was just helping out Santa, but hopefully she'll sit on Santa's lap tonight when the real one comes to visit at Grandma's house!!
I know Blake will be happy to let Santa hold him, at least! More pics to come. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment