Thursday, December 15, 2011

Things I Forgot . . .

Well, it's been more than five years since I last had a newborn baby. That's a lot of time to forget some things. Such as:
  • How tricky it is to find foods that you can eat with only one hand.
  • How absolutely stinkin' cute and kissable those chubby cheeks are.
  • How difficult it is to get anything (anything!) done during the day.
  • How guilty I feel when I lay the baby down to get something done. And how guilty I feel when I held the baby all day and didn't get anything done. Ha ha ha!
  • How much I love the way the top of a baby head smells.
  • How many piles of laundry one tiny little person can create.
  • How cuddly and cozy and perfect a newborn feels in my arms.
  • How loud their little squeaks and grunts sound in the middle of the night.
  • How quickly and completely my heart has been captured.

All joking aside, here's some recent pictures of our handsome little man.




1 comment: