Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Showers of Cuteness

Don't judge us . . . but we don't bathe our babies very much.
We shower them.
I think it's more sanitary, and as a baby Katelee absolutely adored a nice, warm shower. (Still does!)

So, when Blake lost his umbilical cord on day 13 of life, we decided to give him his first shower right away. And he loved it! We've only given him showers since. I keep meaning to go and buy a baby bath so I can bathe Blake in a place that I feel is perfectly sanitary, but haven't gotten around to it yet. So, in the meantime, showers have been the routine around here.

Luckily, he really loves cuddling in a warm shower.

And he looks super cute when he comes out all wrapped up in his big monkey hooded towel.

In other news, I think we've figured out the reason for the hurting tummy. Blake has reflux! Last night we tried a new medication, and it seemed to help for the first time. Yay for modern medicine that can help my little guy feel better!

1 comment: