Friday, May 14, 2010

Fun with my new Camera!

I've been having lots of fun with my new camera!
Here are some pictures I've taken in the last few days:
My Mother's Day flowers that Katelee picked out.
Katelee runs everywhere.
Playing the computer games at the local library - one of Katelee's favorite things to do.
Can you believed it snowed this week?!?
Cheese!
Katelee loves to check the mailbox!
Twirl, twirl, twirl...

Playing hide and seek! Boo! She found me!
I love this tree.
Katelee and I went to a musical concert at a local Catholic high school to hear one of my piano students play. While waiting for her turn on the program, we got out some wiggles by walking around the beautiful grounds and taking a few pictures.




I love having a camera that works!

1 comment:

  1. YAY...no more duck tape camera!! I'm so excited for you :) I love the picture of Katelee finding you!! She has the biggest, brightest eyes! And the colors in the flower picture are amazing!

    ReplyDelete