Monday, May 17, 2010

New Family Pics!

Last night we submitted our online adoption profile for review! This is exciting because that means we are almost done with paperwork! I can't tell you the relief that is. As part of our profile, one of my amazing and talented friends took new pictures of our family. If you live here in the Denver area, I HIGHLY recommend Janine! She was so much fun to work with and her work is absolutely beautiful. Here is a link to her photo blog where you can also see more pictures she took of us! Oh, and also check out the new look of our adoption blog, where you can also see some of these new pictures. One of my favorites is now at the top of this blog.

And now I'm off to see if I can figure out how to create a button that goes on the sidebar of a blog. Anyone out there already know how to do it and willing to teach me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment