Monday, September 7, 2009

Takin' Care of Business

So, this past week was extraordinarily busy for me, but that is a good thing, because it means I was getting some business!  I now have 13 piano students.  In all honesty, I know the Lord is looking out for us and blessing us, because 13 piano students in one month is extraordinary.  And more people ask me about my piano studio everyday, so it's only up from here.  I have also started getting people signed up for a preschool/toddler music and motion class that I will hold once a week out of my home that will start in October, and I am truly so excited about teaching that class!  And I have been contacted about making a couple of cakes!  So, all in all, I am staying busy, but I couldn't be more relieved and happy about it!  So, there is the update, for those who wanted to know.  Thanks! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! So happy to hear that the biz is going in the right direction. Good luck and remember to breathe to stay sane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you must be living right (not that I would have ever believed anything different).
    Love, Aunt Alice

    ReplyDelete