Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Visit from Utah!

One of my favorite people and my old Relief Society president from Utah was here in Denver last week for a work convention.  We were able to get together on Friday night to visit and spend some time together.  It was wonderful!  I've really missed Wendy!  We went to the 16th street outdoor mall (really fun!) and had dinner at an old-fashioned diner that had great ice cream and shakes!  Then we wandered into Barnes and Noble and around the other shopping area for awhile and visited.  It was fun to catch up on the old news from home (yes, I still think of Lehi as 'home') and it was also fun just to have a night out and see some Denver sites!  Life has been so crazy since Gerald started school that we haven't gone out on the town since we moved here!  ;) 

So, Utah friends, I told Wendy that she is now my official 'favorite' since she is the first one to come out to visit me!  But I can have more than one favorite - you now know what you have to do to qualify!  ;)  We do have an air mattress!

4 comments:

  1. Wendy was sure to make it known that she was your "favorite"! I was sure to let everyone, including Wendy, know that Wendy HAD to go to Denver! As soon as there is a work from home accounting convention in Dever, I'll be there for sure! Actually, I would love to come see you! Probably not during the winter though. We miss you guys like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how far are you from Colorado Springs, where my brother and wife just bought a new house? (I'm contemplating an out of town trip for my bday. But it might be too wicked cold in January.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she definitely passed the message along. I'll be calling you back soon, we were gone for the past few days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah, we heard, and are very jealous of her trip out to see you! (I wonder in Aaron would let me fly right now.) :) We sure miss you Jenn!

    ReplyDelete