Sunday, April 25, 2010

Piano Recital

Last night was my Spring Piano Recital. It went well; the kids did a great job, including Katelee, who loves being in my recitals! Somehow I was put in charge of the camera last night, and so I (of course) completely forgot to videotape Katelee's performance. In my defense, I had plenty of other things on my mind. I was so disappointed when I realized that I didn't get it on tape! She did a wonderful job, as always; she played her song perfectly, and she definitely loves to perform! I did get one picture of her towards the end of her song:
After the recital ended, I made Katelee perform again so I could get it on tape. It's not the best example (notice that she doesn't even sit on the bench!) and there are clean-up noises in the background. But even so, she's adorable! I love how you can hear her count to four as she holds out the whole note at the end of the song.


I made a cake for the recital. Each of the 26 student's names were somewhere on the cake, which they thought was awesome! Every bit of cake was gone by the end of the night. It was definitely a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment