Thursday, June 24, 2010

FSA Playdate

FSA: Families Supporting Adoption is a national organization that joins families and people involved in adoption together. We have enjoyed being a part of FSA here in Denver. Once a month, FSA has a play group that we enjoy attending. Last week we went to a GREAT park here in Denver. We played on the playground for a few minutes, visited the petting zoo, took a train ride, ate a picnic lunch, and played in the stream that flowed through the park. Katelee could have stayed there all day; it was so much fun. Most of all, I enjoyed getting to make friends with others who have adopted or are also trying to adopt. It's wonderful to hear everyone's story.

Wading in the stream
Riding the train
Isn't she gorgeous?
At the petting zoo

So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer! I've been wanting to call you for weeks!! I'm sorry I haven't. So, to make myself feel better, I thought I'd check your blog. I can't believe how big Katelee is! She is so pretty. And I love your family picture! I'll call you soon. Hope things are going well. Love, Kara

    ReplyDelete