Thursday, September 16, 2010

Back on Track!

Thank you, friends, for all your wonderful advice and support with my weight loss! I am back on track and losing weight again thanks to your great ideas! :) I appreciate your help! Here's to losing 15 more pounds! :)

I was asked what I was using to track my calories. I will put another plug in for this great website! I learned about it initially from my doctor, and I really love using this site! It's 100% absolutely free and such a great way to educate yourself about what you are really eating. It can track whatever you want it to: I have it tracking my daily calories, protein, carbohydrates, sodium, and water. If you have a certain nutrient or vitamin you want to eat more or less of, you can have it track that, too. Also, it offers great recipes, tips, and strategies for helping you be healthier. And this is just on the nutrition tab - you also track your exercise, weight, and other information if you want to! Anyway, it offers support groups if you want to be a part of them, and overall I think it's great and recommend it to anyone trying to be more health conscious.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! I think after this baby comes I am going to have to do some major dieting! I will have to get your advise!!

    ReplyDelete