Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Confession: I put up my autumn decorations before Labor Day.

Confession: I get really excited about canning food, and I think stacks of canned fruit or jam is about the prettiest thing in the world.

Confession: I think Halloween (while a weird day) is one of the best holidays of the whole year!
(Katelee painting a Halloween craft.)
Confession: Back-to-school time is almost as exciting to me as Christmastime.

Hooray for Autumn!

1 comment:

  1. Reading your blog usually makes me hungry! I'm impressed with all the canning you've gotten done. I usually only have the motivation to do it if someone asks me to do it with them. And those cupcakes from your recital look really pretty and really really yummy!

    ReplyDelete