Friday, June 19, 2009

Flashback Friday

This pictures was taken on my birthday (May) 2001.
This was my sophomore year of college.
Just looking at this picture makes me miss my old roommates so much!
From left to right is: Gerald, Robin, ?, Annette, Emily, Cat, Me, and Geoff.  
Sorry, I can't remember Emily's cousin's name.
I'm so glad that Gerald and his brother Geoff will forever be a part of my life.
I would love to get back in touch with some of these other girls.  
If any of you who read this blog know how to get in touch with them, let me know!

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute in this picture. Don't you love those college memories that forever shape who we've become? So wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Annette's info....do you have hers? I can email it to you.

    ReplyDelete