Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How are you Feeling Today?

Have you ever seen a chart like this?
Well, while taking our long road trip to the wedding last week, Katelee and I invented a new game to help kill some time. I named an emotion, and Katelee did her best to display that emotion on her face while I took pictures. It was so fun and funny! Here are her best ones!

SAD
STARTLED
HAPPY
DOPEY
BASHFUL
SNEEZY
(Yes, the 7 dwarves began to play a part in this game. :)

CONTENT/PEACEFUL
SURPRISED
SLEEPY
EXCITED
NERVOUS
LOVING
I love this girl! She is so hilarious and fun!

(we had just stopped for lunch, and I especially love that she has ketchup all over her face. doesn't that just make it even better??)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the "loving" emotion best! You can just see the love in her eyes. What a great game!

    ReplyDelete