Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful Turkey, 2010

This is quickly becoming one of our favorite Thanksgiving family traditions.

Introducing 2010's Thankful Turkey!
I love that each year Katelee takes a more active part in our Thankful Turkey's creation. I loved hearing the things she was thankful for this year, and I especially loved how she illustrated them and even wrote her own words on some. She is getting so grown up!

Katelee is thankful for her bed,
Mommy & Daddy, the Spirit,
and food, amongst other things.
Here is the complete list of blessings that ended up on our Thankful Turkey this year.
(The organizer in me just had to alphabetize them.)

adoption
bed
books
church
clothes
food
forever families
friends
Gerald
the gospel
grad school
grandmas & grandpas
health
Heavenly Father
home
hot cocoa
Jennifer
Jesus
Katelee
mommy & daddy
music
puppets
school/Ms. Judy
spirit (Holy Ghost)
temples
toys

We ran out of feathers, and there wasn't much more room, but there were many, many, MANY more things we could have listed.

We are so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to do something like that this year. I might have to copy you. But then you are probably used to me copying you and your awesome ideas!;)

    ReplyDelete