Saturday, December 19, 2009

Lots of Cake


There has been a lot of cake-making going on around here lately.  Here are just a few examples of what we've been up to:

cupcakes for the ward Christmas party

Cakes for the Christmas Piano Recital
Another Lightning McQueen request.  This was BY FAR the most stressful cake I've ever done, mostly because of the lack of time.  Good thing the lady picked him up an hour late.  Even still, I never got the Rusteze symbol on his nose, something I still feel bad about.
A darling cake for a four-year-old birthday tea party.  I love the little tea cups on the middle layer.
Whew.  I'm ready for a little break from cake.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your cakes! However, you have been home for almost a week, and what I really want is a blog UPDATE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete