Monday, December 21, 2009

Thurston Family Christmas Party

The Sunday before Christmas, my extended family in the area gathered at my Uncle Duane's and Aunt Kim's house for a family Christmas party. We had a great time! We ate some delicious tacos while visiting with everyone. Then we had a gift exchange game. I won a whoopie cushion, Gerald got a framed picture of my dad (ha ha ha!), and Katelee won a golf calendar. Katelee was thrilled with all our gifts. She thought the whoopie cushion was hilarious, she loved the picture of grandpa, but most of all she was sooooo excited about her golf calendar! When Aunt Brittany and Uncle Todd tried to trade their candy for her calendar, she said, "No way!" The calendar is already hanging in her bedroom, and she loves it! :) After the gift exchange, my Grandma Thurston gave a nice devotional about the Savior, and there were more games and dancing. Then Santa showed up for a visit! Katelee was still too nervous to sit on his lap, but she would sit on my lap next to Santa.

Katelee loves petting the dog!

Isn't this picture of Gerald and my cousin's baby adorable?

Thanks for the great party, Thurston family!

No comments:

Post a Comment