Friday, June 17, 2011

Recipe Blog

I love to cook!

But I haven't been so good lately at my "Meal of the Month" posts I used to do.

I love gathering and trying new recipes. I love sharing recipes with others. Which is why I started a recipe blog. I love having all my recipes accessible from anywhere and all together and organized. I invited my mom and my sisters Melissa, Brittany and Taylor to do this with me, as we all love to cook and I LOVE their recipes, too.

If you are ever looking for a new recipe to try, check it out!


With 173 recipes currently posted, and with us adding more as we find them, this should be a good resource for anyone looking for something new - or tried and true!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing! I love new recipes. On my blog I have a lot of recipe blogs that I follow and find many yummy meals on!

    ReplyDelete