Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Little Boy Haircut

I finally gave Blake his first full-head haircut yesterday! I've loved his long baby locks, but he has been wearing a bald spot on the sides of his head from where he sleeps, and the long tufts on the very top of his head were too similar to an old man's comb over - not the cutest look. So, last night while he was happy and content in his bath, I got out the scissors and began chopping.



I was nervous that the end results would make me a little sentimental and sad, but honestly, I just love his haircut! He looks a bit more grown up with his little boy haircut and is such a handsome little man! Look at that full head of hair! Now, I can finally experiment with styling his hair a bit more - I think a faux hawk is in his future. :)
I love this handsome, sweet, happy, cuddly little baby more than words can express.
BEFORE HAIRCUT:
Notice the long hair sticking up on top and the tufts of hair hanging over the ears.
AFTER HAIRCUT:
Ooooo. nice, mom!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! You did a good job. Trey wears a faux hawk and he always gets comments on how cute his hair is. I can't wait to see Blake with it :)

    ReplyDelete