Wednesday, March 14, 2012

More Hairdo's

Here are just a couple of new favorite hair styles we've discovered for Katelee lately.

Update: Rachel, here are some instructions, as requested!To do this style, I section the top of Katelee's hair into three pony tails and secure each pony with a clear rubberband. Braid each ponytail down and secure with another clear rubber band. Then I cross the far right ponytail and secure it through the rubberband at the top of the far left ponytail. I take the far left ponytail and secure it through the rubberband at the top of the far right ponytail. At this point, I have the ends of her left and right braid hanging out and all of the middle braid still hanging down. I take the middle braid and the ends, and weave them around and through until everything looks nice and is relatively secure. I sometimes use a bobbypin or two to secure ends in. Gently curl the remaining hair.
For the tutorial for the Lady Gaga Hairbow style, I used this video tutorial found here.

1 comment:

  1. Okay - Hhhooowwww do you do these? Especially the last one.

    ReplyDelete