Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Surgery Update

A little udpate on the patients: Tyler is doing better every day. The first two days were much harder for him that I think any of us were expecting, but he is really doing well now and is recovering nicely. My dad was great for the first two days. He was in some pain, but he looked and felt quite good, all things considered. They actually discharged them both from the hospital on Friday, but my dad was back in first thing Saturday morning. Things seem worse today. I have to admit I'm a little scared. The kidney is trying to fail, and the doctors have my dad on medications they call 'the big guns' to try to stop it from failing. These are pretty hard on my dad; they have to check his vitals every 15 minutes ... We just keep praying. Thank you for all your prayers, too. There is power in prayer. I'll keep you updated.

Love,

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update. We'll keep praying for him. And for you guys. Give Katelee a kiss for us.

    ReplyDelete