Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Little Valentine

Katelee was asked to say the prayer and scripture today in opening exercises for primary. :) It was her first time, and she made quite the splash! Her prayer was quite . . . well, creative. It went something like this:

Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day. Thank you for my friends. Thank you that we don't fight. In the name... (at this point, I whispered in her ear, "Say thank you for primary.") Mom, I can do it myself. Thank you for Landon. Thank you that he loves me. Thank you that he chases me and that he kisses me. (Landon is a four-year-old boy who is also in primary.) Thank you for primary.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

It was so cute; I couldn't help laughing. I guess it was a fitting prayer for Valentine's Day!

Here are some more pictures of my sweet little Valentine.







Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart. I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment