Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day Cookie Bouquets

So, while thinking about making Valentine's Day cookies to sell, my sister Melissa gave me the genius idea of making cookie bouquets, rather than just plain cookies, to set them apart a little. I think these cookies-on-a-stick are a GREAT idea, and I had a lot of fun making them! I only sold 7 bouquets, but it was enough for my crazy life right now. (By the way, a few of you asked where I would sell them . . . I am part of a yahoo group for any one in my community who knows of a good deal, is trying to sell something, etc and so forth. The group has hundreds of members, and is where I have found many of my piano students, cake orders, etc. I sold these cookie bouquets on there.)

I think cookie bouquets are a fun addition to my cake business. And, I have to say, these were sooooooooooooo yummy. And fun. And make great gifts for any occassion! Because you are my friends and I like you, here is the link to the how-to and glaze recipe. :) Try them out!

Look how cute they look all packaged up! Ahhhhh....
xoxoxox

6 comments:

  1. They turned out so cute! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute cute cute! I love them and I want to eat them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived by you. I would use your services all the time from piano lessons and cakes to cookies! I am too lazy and uncreative and not a good enough cook to do stuff like that. Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete