Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Busy Baking

It's been a busy baking weekend! I had three cakes ordered. Two cakes were for a high school poms banquet. These cakes were so much fun to make! My customer had a pretty specific vision of what she wanted these cakes to look like, and she seemed very excited and pleased when I delivered them. I thought they turned out very cute!

The third cake was a birthday cake ordered by a husband for his wife; he loves to give her roses and wanted that to somehow be represented in the cake. I loved how the cake turned out.


They are hard to see, but I love the fondant ribbon border with the little buttons on the left hand side . . . it's those cute little details that I love!

6 comments:

  1. As usual, gorgeous!!! I love them! I was thinking today about the cake you made me for my birthday and wishing you could make me another one. Because not only are they cool, they are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How do you get the letters to look so good?? I attempted my first fondant cake and had fun....I can't even imagine doing the rose one! I love all the details as well! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the roses are breathtaking. good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theese cakes are awesome! I loved all three, good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved all these cakes. I love the one with the roses and that would be good for my mom, was that the one you were talking about? Give me a call this weekend, I have more info on her favorite flavors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE! The rose cake looks like it took alot of time but it looks AMAZING! All 3 are absolutely fabulous Jen! Great work lady!

    ReplyDelete