Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Day Pictures

I know I already wrote about our Christmas Day, but here are a few of my favorite pictures from the day!
The Play-Doh meal I made.
Katelee loves her new doll. She has named her 'Allie.'
Katelee also got her first 'grown-up' necklace. It says "I am a Child of God," and she loves it!
Katelee was so excited to give us our presents this year, which we had let her pick out at the dollar store. She was just as excited to have us open her gifts to us as she was to open gifts to her!

Looking into our stockings!
Katelee was SO EXCITED about the pink mouthwash Santa left in her stocking! ;)
Santa brought Katelee her one wish: a train! She LOVES it!
The letter and treats Santa left us in response to the cookies we left him:
What a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment